Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Please help the N00B! Code stuff!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2005 16:54
I need help on how to make the gun in the game im messing with to be fully automatic! What part of the code is that? And also what part of the code is the effects on the end of the gun?!? iTS DRIVING ME INSANE! Also my gun with the animation wont play the animation when i shoot it!!!!

Sega and Microsoft nothing but the best.
GameKit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2005 22:23
Ok... Its difficult to understand what you are asking, but I'll do my best...
So you have an animated gun that you've loaded into your program, but you want the bullets fired to be automatic... You also want to add a fireing effect to the end of the gun... It would help if you included your code with your question by copy/pasting it into the "Code:" Box...

Try adding something like this into your code...

... To create a fireing effect, you could place a textured plain at the end of your gun and hide it when the gun is not being fired...

...well... I hope I helped

Deadly Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2005 06:45
Heres my code!

Deadly Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2005 06:54
Take a look at this code!!!!

Visigoth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2005 13:23
I've been working on an FPS shooter that is based on Airsfot, which is basically bb guns. MoveObject won't work for me, because, the bbs have to "drop" eventually. MoveObject just moves in a straight line from the current camera x,y,z pos, far as I can tell...so, anyone got any cool automatic bullet code that uses particle emitters? They have gravity and life built right in. If not, that's where I think I'm going...
Deadly Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2005 11:21
Kool id like to see your game. Would you signup at my forums linked in my website? Hey thanks for the replys. This such a friendly community.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:23:10
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:23:10