Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Looking for xtransworldx

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry for posting this here, but i really wish i could find a way to get in touch whith him if he is still around here. I have not talked to him in quite a while after some strange event happened, if he sees this message will he please try messaging me at cprogrammer52 on AIM? Thank you, if you know where i may be able to find him, itd be helpful
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2005 21:30
He is on here, and he has changed names once again... i'm sure it won't take you long to figure out who he is now.
Cian Rice
Years of Service
User Offline
Just look up some old posts by him and see what his new username is and then you should be able to get his contact info.

Have a heart and join my message board.And now my messageboards work again!Woot!
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2005 23:48
xTransworldx was his aim. I have no clue if he still uses it or not, but that's his AIM.

"I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying."
---Woody Allen
"I Wanna Rock and roll all night, and party everyday!" --Kiss

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 08:33:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 08:33:07