Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Destructable objects.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2005 09:38
will i be able to create light fixtuers on the wall that the player can shoot and break and make the light go out, and can we have other breakable things, like bottles, glasses, and stuff?

Visit my computer tips and tricks web site here, www.angelfire.com/falcon/miles_web
Current Projects There: Nintendo DS
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2005 10:10
Yup. There's already destructable entities, like glass windows can be shot out - and even a false wall that you can destroy to reveal secret areas. It should be easy enough to set an entity as destructable, and specify custom scripts to affect the level.

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.
Plazmeh
Years of Service
User Offline
Can an enemy be damaged by getting to close? Or you, for that matter?

MaddA ChieF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2005 12:30 Edited at: 24th Jan 2005 00:21
I think they answered this question some where else in the fourm and they said yes. edit: It is called a damage zone.

www.geocities.com/vgamestuff
Noah
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Yup. There's already destructable entities, like glass windows can be shot out - and even a false wall that you can destroy to reveal secret areas. It should be easy enough to set an entity as destructable, and specify custom scripts to affect the level."

Does that include lights?

Huked on foniks wurked fer mee!
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2005 22:13
Dynamic lights yes (those with a green as opposed to red halo around them in the editor - selected by pressing the Y key when placing the light). Lights are on by default and when activated, they turn off.

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
Coldnews
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2005 16:34
Quote: "Dynamic lights yes (those with a green as opposed to red halo around them in the editor - selected by pressing the Y key when placing the light)."

oops, I missed that one...

-------------------------------------
www.ColdNews.co.uk - the worlds first solo band.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:51:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:51:35