Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Need suggestions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am fairly new to DB and have created simple programs. My big ones are on the codebase. I need suggestions for projects that I could work on. I'm stuck. Thanks!

NISH!
Guyon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2005 23:57
Well there are many people requesting for help from coders to work on there project in the Team Requests section.

Other wise you could write a Public domain game for kids, a graphics demo for your portfolio, or take part in one of the coding challenges that pop up. I wrote a custom utility for my wife who uses it every day at work.
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2005 01:57
Make pong!

Or if you are working towards a much bigger game. Try and make small self-contained snippets that you will be able to use in your code. A function for movement in a first person shooter maybe? Or a bounding box for selection of RTS units(I did this the other day, not making an RTS though...)
Anything you want!

http://www.dbspot.com/NYC
New years competition... Fo Shizzle.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:23:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:23:38