Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / In game music provided with the program?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2005 06:35
1.) will the ea version have a pack with in game sounds like when a guy gets shot and stuff, and background music and such? im just wondering if i should get the fps sound pack form you guys, or if your planning on releasing them in free downloadables liek DBPRO.

2.) will fps hagve constant model updates and stuff after the final version is released?
2a.) can we have access to the DBPRO models to use is our gaems?

3.) is the EA a download version only? i have dial up and the only way i could get it is if i dl it at a friends house, burn it on a cd, and install it on my computer.

4.) how long are we looking for a final release (boxed), say sometime next year, a few months, end of the year?

5.) will the ea version allow us to create stand alone exe's? and does this install on someones computer and play off a CD, or just run from an exe?

Visit my computer tips and tricks web site here, www.angelfire.com/falcon/miles_web
Current Projects There: Nintendo DS
Noah
Years of Service
User Offline
I only know one half answer. . .

1) It probably doesn't come with a ingame music, but there are "when a guy gets shot and stuff."

I don't want a signature.
Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2005 12:41
please delete this post thank you mods

Visit my computer tips and tricks web site here, www.angelfire.com/falcon/miles_web
Current Projects There: Nintendo DS

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:54:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:54:32