Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Image help plz

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2005 10:06
how do i put an image on screen? after i load it? like a menu?

Video games…they can take you places unreachable, impossible, unfeasible. They put you in the book...they put you in the movie...they put you in a world, a world that before could only be imagined.
Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2005 10:58
You already posted this question !!!

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2005 11:07
no, i didnt, forget about the like a menu part, just how do u get an image onto the screen?

Video games…they can take you places unreachable, impossible, unfeasible. They put you in the book...they put you in the movie...they put you in a world, a world that before could only be imagined.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2005 11:08
o, nevermind, sry i didnt think it worked the first time cause it wasnt in "my threads" really sry about that, didnt mean to do that

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2005 11:13 Edited at: 26th Jan 2005 11:29
EDIT:wrong post

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:21:15
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:21:15