Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Making Business cards in MS word?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 08:26
Can anybody tell me how to make business cards in MS word, somebody made some in Art class, and I want to make some now! They need to have my Logo/artwork on them, and my info, so I don't know how to do that, plus how do you do that on that special thick paper they use? I just don't know much about this kind of stuff. My logo is so cool to! Check it out.....

Check out those effects!

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: I have MS word 2003.

Guns arn't the problem, people are the problem, shoot all the people and guns arn't a problem anymore.
Osiris
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 08:33
you use paint first of all much eaiser and for the paper thing just go out asnd buy some cardstock paper export the cards as an (well whatever you want) and then open it

click the print button
find the wallet print button
click print and there you go your a proud owner of some cards!

Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 08:40
Wellet print button? Where is that?

Guns arn't the problem, people are the problem, shoot all the people and guns arn't a problem anymore.
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 08:42
I did mine using Word 2000 by using the envelopes and labels wizard - there are preset business cards sizes. I used 2 across and 5 down ones. You then stick text boxes in each cell and change text direction depending on orientation of cards. Inserting logo is just simple by using insert picture function.

You can buy precut business cards from pc world. They are a stiff cardboard on a sticky back that you feed in any bubblejet printer and then peel off once printed on.

Boo!
Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 08:44 Edited at: 29th Jan 2005 08:59
Ok, I found the word presets, I will use those, thanks!

Edit: Hmm, those pre-sets don't give much room to type, for some reason you can't type on the whole card, leaving a large chunk of the top useless.

By the way, what is that print wallet option, and where can it be found?

PS: what do yall think of my logo? Any good?

1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 10:55
The appearance of your sig is good, but I can't figure out what the sig is suppose to mean.

Anyways, here is a doc file that has your logo on them, just print this out on cardstock (thick paper). I found this template in the Avery Wizard, you can get Avery Products such as labels, business cards and more, and Word usually has a template.

Click sig for DarkBASIC Network IDE.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Major Payn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 12:08
JL, those are my enitials

1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2005 12:21
did you look at the word file attached to the above post?

Click sig for DB Network X

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:24:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:24:08