Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Forum suggestion

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2005 01:03
I dont know how far away the next generation of this forum is, but I have a few idea's..

I would REALLY like a Personal Message feature in this forum (just in case you leave a message in a forum and someone wants to contact you in relation to a post) and also a thread watcher..

Anyone else have any comments on this? Rich, I know you're working on the next gen forum - but would primitive versions of these features be possible to implement in this version of the forum?

My Website:
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't like being sent off the forums to login.

Mr Pointless
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2005 03:30
Email notification would be nice, so that I'm not losing threads that I've replied to.

Originality is not dead, it just has an annoying tendency to fall asleep without setting the alarm clock
Osiris
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2005 03:36
hmmm i think rich and the mods might get angry enough about the forum modification requests that there just might be a new setion about it, even though apollo 3 is coming out soon enough, just to have a place where you can ask

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:17