Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Website/Home

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2005 11:08
I know! I haven't been told by anyone I know at least. Muchitsujo! Do you speak and write in Japanese! (I do, just asking)

Don't F**king cuss!
Ominous
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2005 11:32
Watashi wa nihongo o hanashimasu.

Sorry for the roomaji, but I don't want to switch my characters over to Japanese. I can only speak a little Japanese.

Now is the winter of your discontent.
-Stewie from Family Guy
Muchitsujo
Years of Service
User Offline
As of yet I have been unable to take any classes on the subject, so what little I do know is all self taught. I was looking into taking some side courses at the local community college but Japanese is only being given during more important classes at my real school, which are slightly more important to me. Someday I hope. I know enough that I can get the gist of Ominous' sentace but the literal meaning of the last word escapes me.

Anyway, perhaps Rich will come back now that the flamefest is over and give us an answer. Please?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:41:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:41:03