Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / first game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2005 03:59
Hi everybody! I am coming out with an early version of my first game soon! I have owned darkbasic for about a year and used it on and off, but I never set realistic goals, so I never got anywhere. Now, though, I've committed enough time to it to make a simple 3d air hockey game. I'm still working bugs out of the engine, but I should have a working test version within a month or so.

This forum is awesome. I wish I had advice like this when I first started. I wasted so much time looking for models, textures, model makers, etc. when I really didn't have a basic game engine to add them to.

Also, where should I post when I have an early version for testing?
Opus
Years of Service
User Offline
Well you could try posting it in the Showcase section of the Game Creator’s Forums under either Work in Progress or Program Announcements. Congratulations on getting a game together.

Opus [still working my way through the various tutorials]

Eternal student in search of knowledge. But will settle for the occasional epiphany.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 10:18:30