Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help with 3d gamemaker (multi-language support)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, here is the problem:
I bought 3D Gamemaker for my cousin's birthday party. The package is in English, but he prefered it to be in Russian. So I called my other friend who also owns T3DGM, and he sent me a pack of 6 files that support different languages to the software. The languages are English, French, German, Polish, Russian and Spanish. The first four of them work fine, but the Russian and Spanish ones seem to have small problems. First of all they have different icons than the rest, it's one of Windows' default icons which looks like a blank window with the top part blue (the icon you get when a shortcut file can't find the original), when I double click to execute them, a black dos window splashes for a second or two then disappears. When I check the properties of the file, I got a lot more options than regular executables, such as Program, Font, Memory, Screen, Misc--------it seems like a dos application. Now, I am positively sure that these files are not damaged, and I saw the words something like "This application cannot be ran in MS-DOS" when I open them in Notepad, how could I "convert" them so they can be ran in Windows, thanks alot for the help!

See the attachment for the six language files.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 11:32:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 11:32:56