Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator License

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2005 00:48
Ok, do you know at the moment if the current price $56 will include a license to sell your software or do you need to buy a license to sell it. Also how much will it cost to sell it in retail stores? What about via your web site? I know its 60%/40% but will you need to purchase a commercial license before that or will it be included? Also will there be a payment option to remove the nag screen for Full Version Users?

http://mbecerra.sifen7.com
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2005 00:54
The $56 price does NOT include a retail license of any kind.

The percentages for selling via our site have not been finalised. Nor has the license cost. Details will not be released on either until EA feedback is collected.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.
Open Source Pong 3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2005 01:02
Ok, if you can't give a definate price until the EA ffekback is collected can you atleast offer a price range on the cost of an unlimited sales license via your web site. I would like to know since TGC's $500 commercial license price was too steep for me and that made me go to 3DRAD. I am still interested in your products and would dislike to leave because you charge too much for commercial purposes, when other companies offer a royality-free commercial license with purchase.

http://mbecerra.sifen7.com
Noldor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2005 01:04 Edited at: 9th Feb 2005 01:06
Its a percentage. Like 40% for them and 60% for you.
Atleast i think it is.
But it might be the other way around..
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2005 01:05
Quote: "when other companies offer a royality-free commercial license with purchase"

Not for $56 I doubt.

As we've said, if the license is an issue, don't buy the EA release. We will _not_ be releasing license pricing before the EA version comes out.

Super Joe crack combat soldier fights a long battle against overwhelming odds.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:18:10
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:18:10