Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / clock help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 10:46
i am trying to make a clock(prefered digital)that runs on the screen of the game and that loops.

I walk alone, down a street that I call home, and wonder why God is so mean to me.
RiiDii
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2005 15:13
Heven't needed this myself yet, but I know I've seen lots of posts regarding clocks and timers. I think one of the moderators put together a dll that allows you to pull system time. You might also want to include in your question if you want real time or in-game time. Sorry I'm not much help on this one.

"Droids don't rip your arms off when they lose." -H. Solo

REALITY II
Clueless
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2005 10:10
You can probably come up with a free "digital LED" font by Googling and it would go far in giving you the effect you're looking for by just using that font for your timer output.

"Lucinda Console" is about as close as the default Windows fonts come. It's not really the 7-segment LED effect you're after though, I don't think.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 04:49
Not sure If this is what you want, but it will show how to make your own clock show the time instesd of the real time clock.

Look for 'Roman clock' in code snippet.

change the mids bit to this
eg

mid$(mytime,8)

mytime is your clock.

In Space No One can Hear You Scream! (When your comm Line is cut?)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 12:18:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 12:18:02