Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / can i have some 3d models to use in a test?(they can be horrible but i want maybe animated ones)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2005 05:10
i am editing the dungeon tutorial and so far i added music and changed the floor image

i also edited the controls. i want to try with models now but i dont have any good ones

also can you tell me the code to work the model(i still want upkey to go foward, left key left, ect)

my code is included so you can see what i did

any language used by me will be dbpro(saves me a lot of typing)
Opus
Years of Service
User Offline
Kidsa, I was waiting to see if anyone else would address this post. You can do a Google Search for free models or just go to the 3d forum on this board and ask.

As for your code, you will more likely find what you are looking for on the 3d forum board. In any event, best of luck to you.

Eternal student in search of knowledge. But will settle for the occasional epiphany.
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 04:29 Edited at: 15th Feb 2005 09:00
There are a few models that come with DBP as well. I am at work and forget their location though. Run the FPS example and see where the media for it is located.

[edit] C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic Professional\Media

sadsack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 08:39
what kind of models do you want?
renny

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 12:15:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 12:15:19