Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / 'IABuddy' - the best flash game ever!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 04:39
Simply incredible fun... click on 'click here' hyperlink to enter
http://www.stickpage.com/interactivebuddy.shtml

Basicly, there's this msm looking guy in this box. You get money by "interacting" with him by, say, clubbing him with a fist, tossing grenades at him, tickling him, etc. etc. etc. With your money you get more stuff to inflict on the poor ba****d Simple as that

My only regret is that I didn't make it...
-Hawkeye

p.s. for those of you who remember the last 'best flash game of all time' (Warthog Jump)... all I can say is I think this is better

"
"Timesoft: Your wife is death. HOW?!! No idea. But it is murder! REVENGE!"
GothOtaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 08:26 Edited at: 15th Feb 2005 08:30
Fun thing to do. Drop all the grenades you can after getting the strong gravity vortex and then use it to keep him with the grenades in the middle of the screen. Also, if you want cash fast just get the explode-at-mouse ability and furiously click near him.
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 13:21
Alright for the first 5 minutes but then it gets boring.

"Computers are useless, they can only give you answers."
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 00:52
Yeah, true... but that's the most fun I've ever had in 5 minutes! The scripting thing is pretty cool tho - under Modes, Scripting Engine Access. Costs $400 however, which is kinda lame. It would be better if say instead of just one person to mess around with you had a whole village.

Methinks I'll remake it in dbp...

"
robo cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2005 22:28
Its just begging for a 3D Newton version. Hint hint Hawkeye.

Fill the screen with infants(40 of them) and then lower a flaming Tinky-Winky into it and watch the blaze spread. Next carry out a missile nukeage into the flaming babies (with gore on of course) to set them flying around the screen in a hurricane of blood. Finally chuck a grenade into the fray and use the gravity vortex to pull them all into one giant flaming bloody baby orb...with a grenade in the middle...great fun!!!

Simple... yet fun!
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 02:13
Haha that's sick, MAJORLY sick... I'm going to try it right now!

Newton, yes, well of course newton, after all what's a game without hurling crates at people Maybe I'll make it so you're a god and you've manifested in the msm world (well what else do you call them???)... With lightning spells and teh like

Heh don't forget about the Medival Fail either--great fun with a gravity modifier, mines on the floor, and a few grenades bounding around

"
Flindiana Jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2005 03:09
i love this game!!! it may be fun only for the first few minutes, but as Hawkeye said, some of the best five minute fun.

"The best part of traveling is meeting new people."
Attributed to Ghenis Khan.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 12:28:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 12:28:18