Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Failed to 'DoExpressionList::DoExpressionListString'

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
(msn still broken) says:
yup, you been up to much
walk don't run says:
not really
walk don't run says:
how about you?My program (code below) produces this error message when I compile it. Can anyone either a) point out the blindingly obvious stupid fault in the program that might cause it, or b) tell me what that error means/the location of a DBPro error message list? Really there ought to be one in the help file but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Yes, sir, but sir is not a rabbit, is sir?
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2005 17:12
Strangly enough, the line
was having the problem, it turned out to be because you had a irregular number of brackets in the code, but rather that telling you that, the program got confused and gave you the wrong error, i just replace that line with these two

the second line was due to the fact that the answer would have been a float and you wanted to store an integer (as you used the variable 'c' instead of 'c#')
Crazy effect by the way ! looks pretty cool !
Hope that helps !
Monsieur Mort
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks - I noticed that bracket just after I posted, can't believe I missed it. I don't think there was any need for splitting the code into two lines; dbpro seems to apply the int() command if you try to store a floating point as an integer anyway. thanks for the help

Yes, sir, but sir is not a rabbit, is sir?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 12:19:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 12:19:02