Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Menu mouse position not printing, help plz!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 12:08
Why wont this code print the mousex and mousey positions, unless the mouse is positioned at certain points?(the point that were the previous bounderies of each button before i changed the menu). It was working before when i was testing to find the bounderies of the buttons for the first menu, but then i deleted the code, and tryed to do it again and it wont work now, sry i dont really want to include media, cause its like 7 things, so could someone plz look at it and tell me why it wont work? Here it is:

Video games…they can take you places unreachable, impossible, unfeasible. They put you in the book...they put you in the movie...they put you in a world, a world that before could only be imagined.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 13:27
is it how i title my threads? cause barely anyone ever looks at them

Video games…they can take you places unreachable, impossible, unfeasible. They put you in the book...they put you in the movie...they put you in a world, a world that before could only be imagined.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2005 22:33
can someone PLZ respond

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2005 01:04
argh! i hate it when people dont respond

Monsieur Mort
Years of Service
User Offline
Your code is supposed to display a picture in the top left depending on where the mouse is and then call a subroutine (yet to be written except for credits) if they click teh mouse when in one of your button zones right? If thats right then I don't know why it's not working, but I'm a bit confused as to waht you're asking. You seem to think that your program is supposed to print the mouse coordinates, but at no point in your code is a print or text statement used...

Why do you sink I ave zees outRAGEOUS accente?!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 12:26:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 12:26:41