Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Android Nim 2D Source Code Listing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2005 08:05
For Newcomers,

If you're new to DBPro as I am, and if you like to learn by looking at code examples as I do, then perhaps you will find my source listing for Android Nim on my website useful. The game is a small-scale 2D program.

I had to solve a number of problems with the code to get what I wanted, but it all works fine now. Perhaps in the code somewhere is an example of something you can use. I hope so. I've tried to REM a lot which should help.

The web address is: http://www.leochristopherson.com/android_nim.htm

The MS WORD doc file has all the code and can be copied and pasted into a DBPro project editor if you wish.

Note: For you experienced programmers, I certainly am not pointing to my listing as an example of great programming style. I'm sure parts of it can be done more effeciently or effectively, but at least it does execute as I intended.

Leo Christopherson

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 12:22:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 12:22:20