Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / a simple question...please help..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2003 20:06
I have a image(161x162 px)and I want that some parts of the picture be invisible in paintshop (with that squares) I know that this is made is a layer.. but I dont know how...I tryed to post the image where but I dont understand how to..lol it as a button that say img but how do I choose my pic?

Thanks in advance
Epidemicz
Years of Service
User Offline
You have to have web space to put pictures on, send me the pic and I'll upload it for you if you don't have a host. Or you could easily go to http://www.geocities.com or some place like that to get free web hosting.

My e-mail is epidemicz@myrealbox.com if you want me to upload it for you.

Another thing, if you have a layer in photoshop that you want to hide(if this is what you are talking about)all you have to do is, go under the layers control panel and click the eye to hide the layer.

Or do you mean make parts of your picture transparent in your program? (I'm confused, heh)

I am the very disease you pretend to be.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 22:19:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 22:19:22