Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / No lives, just Health

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2005 05:39
Is there a way to get rid of the lives portion of the hud and alter the global script to have only the one life throughout the game?

And another question that happens to be the polar opposite of the first one Can you assign a "1 up" script to any item, that gives the player added lives upon receiving the item?

Thank you in advance

It's easy not to get lost when you have no idea where you are going
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 03:24 Edited at: 25th Feb 2005 03:24
You CAN modify the HUD as you want, and I am quite about sure that you can remove it as well.
And for the life-thing, you can just right-click on the player start-marker and set the lives to 1, then your player has one life.

Check out PanzerGames at: http://www.freewebs.com/panzergames
æ ø å
LostSoul54
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2005 03:42
Thanks for the help.

For another project that I am using multiple lives, is there a default script to add a '1 up' to the player when receiving an item?

Thanks again

It's easy not to get lost when you have no idea where you are going
Zaren
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not seeing any Lives equilivance to PLRADDHEALTH action, but I have found numerous references to actions in fpi files, that are not listed in the current version of the documentation.

I think we'll have to wait until the next version of the documentation is released.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:31:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:31:27