Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Does anybody play Helbreath???????????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anybody play helbreath cuz if they do i was wondering if u can creat a game like that and can you create like weapons and swords and does any body have tips of putting a game online?

SilenT
Years of Service
User Offline
oh and also can u create at like your own characters and make armor and every thing and make creatures?

John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2003 04:17
OK, seeing as you just joined,, calm down. This would be a very hard to code game. It might be possible- depends on if you can program it

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
http://www.halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Dont ask those questions! Read the help files lazy!
Brent_Seraphim
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2003 04:24
SilenT: YES! You can make any type of game, weither its an RPG, RTS, etc..etc. However since your new please take my adivce. Don't Make an RPG first! It's Hell! ARGH!!! (Unforunately I didn't take my own adivce, and I started an Rpg...I've lost 2 inches of my hair line to...) As RPGamer said " Depends on if you can program it". Read all the docs and tuto's you can. Since I'm making an RPG too I'm sure I could help you in some way. IF you have any questions email me. I'll help you to within reason.

"Laugh to scorn the power of man..."
Epidemicz
Years of Service
User Offline
lol nice sig...

I am the very disease you pretend to be.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-16 21:42:52
Your offset time is: 2024-09-16 21:42:52