Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Any ideas on what type of programs I should buy along with darkBASIC pro to make great graphics for games in the future perspective
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2005 22:30
CShop 4
Gamespace (i hear its good, but its very expensive)
Geoscape (for terrain)

Video games…they can take you places unreachable, impossible, unfeasible. They put you in the book...they put you in the movie...they put you in a world, a world that before could only be imagined.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2005 01:45
Everybody will have different opinions. I would play with DarkBasic, and look at specific applications when you see the need.

I started with Classic, then went pro, bought plugins (Blue GUI, Nuclear Collision), then bought more plugins (EZrotate, Enhancement pack), won Gile[s] (fantastic!), got loads of freeware on the way (Wings 3D, cover mounted programs)...you'll find your own way. My list won't suit...well, most people round here.

BatVink
Los
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2005 04:35 Edited at: 4th Mar 2005 04:36
no I hate the idea of using that stuff.
I've used Blender for 3d stuff, Milkshape for 3d characters and my brothers old version of Emagic Logic Audio to make midis. Now tell me my dark basic games will suck.

**Officialy has a mental illness.
" Ahh to finish something! My boy, have you ever accomplished anything? "
Mr Hyde and Co
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Guys/Girls......... Whatever you are

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 13:27:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 13:27:12