Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Upload your resources to FPSCreators.com and WIN BIG!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2005 05:24 Edited at: 8th Mar 2005 05:27
Great news from FPSCreators.com!
TGC has offered a generous sponsorship to FPSCreators.com by providing a prize to the person who has submitted the most and best resources to our site each month. For full details, click the link below.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=50002&b=21

The winner of March 2005 will receive a free, licensed copy (download only) of TreeMagik G2.

As the Media Bank Manager of the site, I strongly encourage EVERYONE to submit their 3D Models, textures, sound FX, music loops, skyboxes etc. to our site. Here is how to submit your resources:
1. Go to FPSCreators.com and click "Submissions" at the bottom of the page or on the navigation bar at the left.
2. Fill in the self-explanatory submission form, make sure to choose the correct Resource type/Category.
3. Click "Upload" to submit your resource. Your submission will not appear on the site unless one of our staff has approved it (I will be checking and approving any media-related submissions). The approval process usually takes less than 24 hours.

Again, the more you share your resources with the FPSC community, the better chances you have for winning the monthly prize. (We will have a different prize every month.)

Good luck!

XC Tang

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2005 07:51 Edited at: 8th Mar 2005 07:51
Careful there Sparky....

-This...is my boomstick!
Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2005 03:49