Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Hows this sound?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2005 16:23
im about 1600 lines of code into it, a buggy save system, perfect collision and camera collision, a pretty cool opening movie. the best feature? at the beginning of every new game you get to pick the season. each on has special traits, i.e, winter has ice that you can walk on instead of rivers, but most of the mountains are too snowed over to cross or even get halfway up. in autumn every few minutes the river, which is very low normally, floods. in spring all the rivers are too violent with recent thaw to cross easily, but all the mountains are easily scaleable, and in summer its a pretty average world. The terrain is currently done in magicworld, but im trying to switch over to geoscape...no easy feat with over five matrices loaded every season for water, land, special areas etc... and different textures for each season...i got it to work...but i almost wish i hadnt, as much work as i have to do to resize now...

Life's not short
You're just dead for sooooooo long...
so party on squirrel...look at my avatar very closely
Steel Forb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2005 16:25
the name is dragon brotherhood, i'll post some shots as soon as i can get back to my home computer.

Life's not short
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2005 18:13
sounds hot

Steel Forb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2005 05:26
well...i cant get the shots to upload for some reason...umm...imagine a pretty cool-looking game...lol

Life's not short
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2005 06:29
Hehe...ok email them to me and ill host the pics, i'm only posting Jpgs though !
Hope its as good as "pretty cool-looking" as it sounds !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:25:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:25:11