Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Radio Buttons code

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2005 15:46
Hi All

I am trying to make a on screen menu that as 18 choices of which you can only have one choice but can change your mind and pick another one if you wish.

Code I am using came from code base but only allows you to check one box at a time or all at the same time.

its not all the code I use to get it going, but as you can see it can only return answer 0 or 1.

So to repeat how would I turn this in to radio buttons.

In Space No One can Hear You Scream! (When your comm Line is cut?)
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2005 16:13
just quick up date.

Thin now lets me click on one button and will only let me cilk on another one when I un tick it. nearly there but not.

Soy Cocktail
Years of Service
User Offline
What I would do is to try to make it yourself, I always find it weasier to make it myself than to try to understand what someone else did when they dont use comments. The basic idea is that you need 18 buttons and only 1 can be clicked at a time. I see if i can get one going that dosent use media. I made some checkboxes before, but all functioned independantly.

I made an example for you, it has comments. If you dont understand it just post.

When life hands you lemons go buy some oranges to make orange juice, and stop expecting everything to be given to you.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2005 05:26
Cheers alot easy to unstand and I can add other parts I need to it like a text string.

Ho and thanks for comments in the lines. Ideal pity we all don't do it, may take some time to do but helps us all become a bit wasier.

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2005 18:51
thougt I could make it do what I need but NO.

Can Make 1 to 9 change but when I move 10 18 some where esl on the screen It does not see it, no colour change.

What I'ev done wrong use the same code just change were it would look.

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2005 19:30
Panic over slove it. just need to think about in smaller chunks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 15:37:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 15:37:59