Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Bone animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2005 18:03
I'm starting to play around with bone animation in XSI. But everything I've done with XSI when trying to get it inside DBpro I've had some problems.. and sinse putting bones on a character is such a big task I'm wondering if there is anything I should know about bones in DBpro? how does it work.. can I use any types of bone IK and FK? and what about paranting? will all of this information be readable in DBpro?

Thanks in Advance
mjt17
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey John.

I'd be real interested in any response you get from this thread.
I have not bought DBPro yet and have submitted an email to Tech Sup and this forum and have not been posted.

I have a Poser 4 generated .X of a horse which I assume has bone info stored with it.

I also have MoCap data that I can pump into the bone heirarchy to animate. I asked if DBPro has available commands that could read a .X and then allow me to move the bones.

Nothing but radio silence. Perhaps you know since you are
asking a similar question.

If you could email me direct, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Mike,

dr.mjthomas@att.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 15:33:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 15:33:12