Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / "Enter to Use"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2005 13:10
For some odd reason, the "press enter to use" option comes up. Nothing odd there right? no. But the thing is, is that the enter key does nothing. I have to press the "+=" key instead of Enter. Any hints on whats going on here? And I was wondering, if there was a way to control how far up, or down the Escalators go..Cause mine goes up to the roof, but the floor i want it to go to, is not that high. Thanks for helping.
Mike
Semper Fidelis
GOD BLESS

100% non-programmer, 100% eager to learn.
www.thegamecreators.com
smuzzle fluff
Years of Service
User Offline
You need to put a lift top segment on the floor you want the lift to start at, i made that error the first time and travelled into space too.

The += key could be a problem with the keymapping, check under File/Build Game/Game Project Settings to see if the keys are mapped correctly.

I got FPSCreator today, and its great! The way im learning is just to experiment with doing everything - seems to be working so far.

Hope this helps.

Smuzzlefluff

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:28:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:28:41