Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Tutorials On Modeling, Rendering, Creating etc.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2005 10:07
Hi everyone! Im not an advertiser in any way for this web site. But let me brag about it for a minute! www.3dbuzz.com has to be the best web site on the net for tutorials on building or creating, levels, characters and what not. Including, great classes on 3ds MAX, LightWave, MilkShape. Im talking step by step on making mods even ! Adobe photohop! I have already starting sunday, made 3 perfect models , and im on my way to creating and animating my first character. This site tells me all. Im also working on a MOD for Unreal 2004 , following these easy tutorials. The tutorials are downloadable for FREE, and concentrate on begineers. Its a college proffesor and his student bringing you this ! a perfect Windows Media format video. Please check this site out, i guarantee you will not be dissapointed.
www.3dbuzz.com go to http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_dl_tr.php to see what you can learn! Files are even broken down so you can download one lesson at a time, for the dial up users this helps! So get to it!
Thanks
Mike
GOD BLESS and Semper Fidelis.

100% non-programmer, 100% eager to learn.
www.thegamecreators.com
Steven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2005 04:31
cheers, beginners, have had a look and signe dup to the site myself as this looks like it will help me quite a bit, cheers,
modz
Years of Service
User Offline
Would be nice if someone could make some Video tutorials for fpsc? Always nice to have visual and audio while learning somthing.. You know just the basic stuff.. Anyhow just a suggestion if anyone has the software and or the extra time to help out some of the new comers to fpsc..
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2005 06:45 Edited at: 30th Apr 2005 06:45
Cool, but here is an even better site
http://www.pixel2life.com/

its got tons of tutorials for Photoshop, 3DS max, dreamweaver MX,cinema 4D, Bryce etc

Swivel Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2005 06:57
Quote: "GOD BLESS and Semper Fidelis."
WOW Thats i have not heard any one say or write in a very long time. That warms my heart . The only thing is, is 'DO YOU MEAN IT?'. Your a cool guy.

Alien-ite is now swivel Games.
Swivel Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2005 07:02 Edited at: 2nd May 2005 07:04
Quote: "...toshop, >>>>3DS max,<<<< dream..."

...........................^^^^^^^...................................

How do you convert a .3DS model so it will work in FPSC? I think i have asked that alot but no one will tell me no one will even say "I dont know" or recomend some one who knows or that can for me! i am getting anoyed be cause I keep downloading models that are 3DS models and people post them in the FPSC section and excpect people to know . Please post back.

Thanks,
Swivel

Alien-ite is now swivel Games.
Mik3 Burg3ss
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah dude you just have to get some sort of program to do this.You would import it and then edit/animate/nothing/ and then export it.For fpsc i think its .x but i dont have it so i dont knowIm a total n00b to this but youd think someone else would say this....
Noldor
Years of Service
User Offline
I always use "Deep Exploration" to convert my ".3ds" models to
FPSC compatible ".x" format.
I have mentionened this in a number of threads
were people have asked about it so the information
is out there.

Here is a link to the applications homepage.
http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dexp/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:13:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:13:54