Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / moving sprites and re draw problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2005 06:17
dbpro: I tried using the move sprite command but that seem to be only for velocity witch is up and down i want to be able to move it from side to side using the arrow keys. i tried if
rightkey()=1 then sprite x(1)-2
leftkey()=1 then sprite x(1)+2
when i do this i get a compiler error message however i would like to note it was shown this way in the examples.
i also have the problem of once the sprite is moved it just moves back to where it previously was because the gam loop repeats the sprite 1,200,200,1 and draws it to the smae place each time it repeats i would appriciate the help very much getting nowhere very fast.

media is not attachet
thankyou
smerf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2005 11:42
im noob and cant edit post and i cant deleteit it seems either
i waited 7 hours for it to clear today but it didint and reposted it about that time it cleared.
result two of the same threads please go to the other one above this one it has more information and media

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 17:33:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 17:33:36