Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Learn DBP -- Testing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 03:08
I have recently started a project entitled "Learn DBP". Basically, It the program will teach you dark basic pro in easy to use tutorial lessons. All I have right now is part of the first tutorial. Eventually you will be able to type in and test the commands you have just learned. Since there is not much done right now, I am really just curious if the program runs.

The download link is: http://www.teamdarkknights.com/LearnDBPX.exe

I just need someone to download it and tell me if what I do have done of it runs properly. Please run it and let me know, thanks.

-Apolloed
Drew Cameron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 03:52 Edited at: 8th Apr 2005 03:56
Yes it works perfectly - It'd be cool if after the sync thing you showed a cube spinning round at different sync rates to show how it affects game speed or something.

Nice idea, nice execution so far - the typing sounds are cool

Dumbo and Cool - back on track! 2 level demo and screens in WIP board, 5mb! Go on... have a look.
Ace Of Spades
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 04:03 Edited at: 8th Apr 2005 04:34
Thanks. Yea, Im planning on adding ALOT more too it including: examples of each command as well as give the user a chance to mess around with commands in the tutorial. Now that I know its finally compiling correctly, I can go get more done.

Thanks.
Ace Of Spades
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2005 14:41
@Drew Cameron: The spinning cube was a good idea to show how sync rates effect a program. Here is a screeny:

[attached]

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:42:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:42:29