Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I have a question related to graphics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 07:02
Ok I am new to this and I am waiting for my Dark Basic to come in the mail. While I am waiting I am trying to make graphics a related stuff.

I have a program that lets me make 3D stuff. MilkShape.
I dont want 3D graphics right now. I want to make 2D stuff.
Is there any good trial programs that will let me make very good 2D stuff.

I want Adobe Photoshop but I dont want to pay the money.

Does anyone recomend a program for me to download. If so what is it called and what is the download site.

Please post one.

Also while I am waiting, my db trial ran out. Is there anyway I can get it going again. I live a long way away from Europe and it will probably take a few weeks. I just cant wait that long.

Post to me please.
See me now!!!!
See me later!!!!
Never see me tommorrow!!!!
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2003 12:47
Best 'budget' program is Paintshop Pro 7:

http://www.jasc.com

Download trial is a BIG file though (over 30 MB) - no problem if like me you download it at work over a leased line!

Most magazines in the UK have trial on cover CD's of magazines like PC Pro, e.t.c. to save you downloading.

Also, older versions (V5) are quite often given away free by magazines to tempt you to but latest version.

Re your request to get DB running again: the idea of a trial is for you to try it out and then BUY the full product.

Please don't ask people to hack the trial - it's illegal.

I love it when a plan comes together

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 03:05:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 03:05:05