Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Random IP/check if exist/save if not. I'm so lost!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2005 12:16 Edited at: 17th Apr 2005 13:11
I'm going to try to explain this as best I can. I suck at explaining things.

here is the code I have and for some reason (probably obvious to you guys) it's not working.

I have the random part working, I have the open and load array parts working. problem is saving the new users input to the array and then to a file.

Any Ideas?

Thx,
Joe

[Edit] Forgot to say thx [/edit]
[edit] I figured it out. it simply needed a IP$(t)=""[/edit]
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2005 04:04
Oooh, I bet it needs a IP$(t)="", try that....

Phrozin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2005 06:43
Alright, Now that I've gone on a killing spree to release some tension, If one makes a string array (IE DIM LMNOP$(9)) does one have to load it up with dummy info in order to use the load array command?

Far as I can remember you don't, but maybe things have changed since I used DBPro last.
Three Score
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2005 23:48
wtf are u trying to do with this program
and how do u except that u can change your ip

X-Patch x-patch.exe(gui):75% make.exe:5% x-patch.dll(runtime dll):0% developed on win xp home sp2
Phrozin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2005 05:00 Edited at: 25th Apr 2005 06:30
Quote: " wtf are u trying to do with this program"

LOL my brother wanted a hacking game that was online (kind of like uplink) so I made him one. well sort of, got hung up on BlueGUI not letting me output results from a script to a window.

Quote: "and how do u except that u can change your ip"

did it, course those are fictional ip addresses in the game.

edit: what is up with the quote boxes extending out 500 px when the quote is only 125 px wide? lol NM, it's because of my first quote up top lol

not to mention, I'm on a wireless home network so I could indeed write a program in DBPro to access my routers http port and change my ip address so long as I could use ssl connections and had the proper ports and passwords.
Three Score
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2005 08:24
wouldnt u need to write a plugin for lowlevel junk and winsock
also u mean that as a local ip not an inet ip cause u can use ipconfig to do local but inet is impossible to change unless u hack the server
and cable most of the time it never changes unlike on dialup where it changes almost each tiem u connect and dsl about once every 2 weeks or so(or at least with alltel it did)

X-Patch x-patch.exe(gui):75% make.exe:5% x-patch.dll(runtime dll):0% developed on win xp home sp2
Phrozin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2005 08:41
no no, you misunderstand.

In the game when you first start, you submit to the parent company that you would like to hack for them, then if they fell you desirve to work for them (and of course they are going to or there isn't much sense playing the game) they give you a remote server to hack from.

*your computer -> connected to the remote server -> connected to the net.

I needed a way of generating many ip addresses (alot to be hacked) and a few for the remote servers address to "dial-into". anyway, that part is done and working prefect.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 19:32:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 19:32:25