Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Doppio Drago Room Project - Demo coming soon!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all guys, I was working on Doppio Drago room for a while, so it's time to publish some screens, real time (excpect for the 3ds wireframe view).. I made this demo to test DBPRO, and it was kinda fun ) The work is currently under development, at 40-50% ..

Once I complete this task I will begin thinking about something greater , "we have the magic of the digital era to pass our ideas, our knowledge..hideo kojima".. if I'm lucky and brave ( and a little high ;P) enough I hope I'll find some friends to share and make real my projects... by the way this is the url with a temporary gallery.. few screens but better than nothing

temp title and gallery URL on my site (soon online)

http://www.system-failure.it/ddroom/index.htm

Please give me a feedback, it is important for me to know what you think of this upcoming demo..Thank you a lot
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2005 11:17
WoW!!!!

If toast always lands butterside down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast to the back of a cat and drop it?!
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2005 12:16
Oh my god...
I think my heart just stopped. This is insanly life-like...

What kind of frame rate does it get?

Bizar Entertainment
Current game is Cronicle: The Legend of the Elementals
AlexRiva
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2005 13:47
It's graphically impressive. Will it be a rolling graphical demo with a moving camera, automated or controlled by the user, moving around the room?
If so this should be interesting!

P.S. Are you Italian, too ?
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2005 13:56
Yeah looks fanatastic, whats the premise though...what can the player/viewer experience?...other than your sweet modeling skills !

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2005 14:50
Double Dragon room...? Looks pretty slick, just like room wars. The models are pretty primitive, it's the textures and lightmapping that really make the room come alive. Nice Work!

My laptop will literally cry out if i try to run that!

gattooo
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks guys for the reply, I tried to edit my first post but I got some kind of error

Here we go with the main features of this demo

[FEATURES]

The demo should be divided in 3 sections:
-Rolling Camera Mode:Player will be able to change camera view, in a cinematic style.
-FREE Quest: Should be main feature; 3rd person cinematic view throws you into a dark, creeping room.. and the door looks kinda closed. Move around, watch in first person details, solve the quest..and leave ;P
-not revealed yet: the 3rd section contents won't be revealed for a while.. just getting some suspance around it

Progress bar will be updated often:

thank you again
p.s: yeah I'm italian
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2005 08:52
Very impressive!

How long that take to model?

My cat! My cat is on fire! Dear god someone help!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:21:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:21:00