Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Voice Chat Program

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I`m making a Chat (live talking) in a voice activated program, like a walkie talkie, I`m somewhat new, but have background knowledge so I was wondering if anyone would help, by the way this program would be used with America's Army Video Game to talk. Please help my friends and I are very greatful.

I have somemore info. I know this should probably be in new comers category, but it's urgent. I`m having two divisions of one team in this game, Alpha and Charlie. For now both have 3 player each. I`m the host, and the others will join the program on a server (IP). So we want to use, the wheel on the mouse, up for one divison talking, down for another singally and pressed for the whole team. Please help me. Thanks.
Squids Revenge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2005 10:01
I'll help, I'm new too but I also have some knowledge.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
WarGoat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2005 06:39
I'll could help too

Windows XP,pentium IIII, 1,9 MGZ, 256 mb memory, 128 mb video card ATI Radeon 9200 se s80 'sett squadron back on the assault'
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2005 10:53
Hmmm i dont think youd be able to use it alongside another game due to how DB likes to hog resources (experts correct me if im wrong, this isnt my main feild !) For your own game it may be doable but otherwise i think youd find your program a bit pushed.

The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
what kind of hardware will you be using to send the voice and record it etc??

[href]www.vapourhost.com/~flyer[/href]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 19:34:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 19:34:20