Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / a weird problem (perhaps the patch fix it)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 20:27
i have wrriten some code here. a simple camera scrolling across a matrix. For some reasn the code doesnt work. I am using pro here and i was wondering if i had made a mistake or if other peeps had this problem

If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines
haggisman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 20:33
it appears to work fine here, what exactly goes wrong?

Specs:- 1GHZ athlon, Radeon8500, 192mb ram, winxp
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 20:36
When i press up the camera moves up and down. but not forward. Its weird. like the x axis has become the y axis sort of. it rises over the matrix and then goes underneath it?

If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 20:45
Aha, a few people are complaining about a bug with the #get ground height()' function. It may be that because it works fine with me too.

If you have the retail version, can you try looking in the folder 'C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic Professional\Updater' and running the 'updater.exe' again?

Let us know if that changes things.
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 20:48
im just dling the patch. i will et u no if it makes a difference

Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2003 20:54
the patch solved it taddaaaa. ty dbpro team

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 02:41:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 02:41:37