Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Shooting - Need Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 02:28
Can DBPro Shoot "Bullets" while the Gun Turret is moving with out the use of Sprites or Objects? In other words Can write a shoot routin using only Commands such as Circle, Dot,and Line with other basic commands.I find no negitive gates that allow for erasing bullets. I am having a hell of a time shooting and moving with out a long drawin out routin. If I do not get the help I need this time I'll post a code snippet next. Thats not a threat but a promise.lol.Thanks JG

JohnGillespie
Killonyas Slayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 05:31
not easily
I suppose you could use:

this is just to give you an idea of how to do this, and will not work completely
Dark Flame
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 06:11
John Avon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 07:02
Ok, so far. It looks like I just have not the mastered the proper commands. I will work with the abive 2 suggestion and check back in a day or so.Thanks JG

JohnGillespie
John Avon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 08:03
Thanks TS & DF, but code snippet did not work. I'll try and make it work. D.F. The link gives only an add on to a game in the process of being written so isn't any help. I am not strong on endif,but will reread the DB Beginners Guide. I've worked on this problem for a real 60 hours and have not solved it.I need a good code snippet or I'll have another 60 on it.JG

JohnGillespie

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 19:28:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 19:28:26