Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Intermediate Tutorial: Groups (For/Next, Do/Loop, If/Endif, Functions, etc.)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 17:50
Just thought I'd post this to try and help out with understanding Code Groups such as the Loops, If/Endif, and Functions. So I put together this tutorial on using code groups. It's not meant to help with basic understanding of code groups, nor does it go into some of the more advanced concepts.

I hope some will find this useful. If you do, please post to bump this thread so someone else will see it. If I've made any mistakes, please post the corrections. Thanks.

As this is my first attempt at a tutorial, comments are more than welcome. Please be constructive.

"Droids don't rip your arms off when they lose." -H. Solo
REALITY II
Dark Flame
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2005 20:20
Good tutorial...although the sections of each group could be spaced out, bacause it's hard to see when one section starts and ends.

Good!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 19:34:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 19:34:58