Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / more then one question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2005 12:42
I have two questions, question 0ne: is there some way to make dark basic take screen shots and save them? question two: there seems to be a problem with when ever I minimize the project (or any dBpro project,) when the window goes back up the program is all screwed up,
the screen keeps on blinking wight and the cls comand or somthing else goes wrong, is there some way to fix it?
Underworld 1020
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2005 01:07 Edited at: 30th Apr 2005 01:08
Quote: "question 0ne: is there some way to make dark basic take screen shots and save them?"

Yes, there is:

Just put that somewhere in your main loop, so every time you press the Enter key, it will take a screen shot of the entire screen and save it as a bitmap.

Also, you can just hold down the Alt key and press the Print Screen key. That will save whatever is in the active window to the clipboard, then you open up paint or any kind of graphics editor and go to paste.

Quote: "question two: there seems to be a problem with when ever I minimize the project (or any dBpro project,) when the window goes back up the program is all screwed up,
the screen keeps on blinking wight and the cls comand or somthing else goes wrong, is there some way to fix it?"

Well, yes there is. Mostly likely what the problem in this case is that when ever you minimize, hide, or whatever your program's winodow, you need to reload all the graphics. This means all the bitmaps or images, or whatever, need to be reloaded again.

EDIT: For the second question, did you mean DBPro itself or when you run a program in DBPro?

Hope I've helped, let me know if you have any questions

mr_fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2005 01:36
I meant the project when it runs, thanks for the code snipit!
mr_fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2005 01:57
I just noticed that it does not seem to creat and save a bitmap
is there some sort of folder I need to have or somthing? a function or maby or download a code thingy?
mr_fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2005 01:58 Edited at: 30th Apr 2005 01:59
(this was a double post,,, opes )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 19:25:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 19:25:26