Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / virus pong

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2005 03:32
the longest way would be to put

print"_"
then delete
print at 50,42

and so on for each letter each place but thats silly

today the web site is active www.kinggamers.co.uk WILL BE UP SOON come and be a member
Rock
Years of Service
User Offline
eray

use something like this if you lose

what i would do would be to make a cool image for each letter then

for example: letter l

As for the sound

place:

load music "sound_name.something",1

at the start of your code

then if the person wins:

play sound 1

Hope that helped

ROCK

MON THE BRIDGE
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2005 04:24
rock on

yeah i guess i will use the sounds but i still need some cool effect if u lose to give the effect of your comp crash (but a bit more galmers)

hmmmmm need to find a sound or make one ??

today the web site is active www.kinggamers.co.uk WILL BE UP SOON come and be a member
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2005 04:43

TIT
I
T T
ROCKKKKKKK ONNNNN DUDDE

(u luv my lil man )

Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2005 04:44

>I<
I
T T
ROCKKKKKKK ONNNNN DUDDE

(u luv my lil man )

blanky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2005 04:14
Stupid n00b!

Seriously, NanoBrain has done practically everything for you - sure, you managed to piss around with someone else's code, but what have you actually DONE?! (Apart from trying to get the ever-working-and-helping NanoBrain to do everything for you)

And as for those last two posts - SPAM, man. That is called SPAM.

SIT DOWN with the DarkBASIC manual, work through it, and figure everything out for God's sake. THINK.

How's my typing? Phone 0800-GO-TO-HELL
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2005 01:13
GRrRrRrRrRrRrRrR

dont take it out my if no one ever helped you when you were learning OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been away from keybored cause the fan cut off and the cpu over loaded they had to copy my whole hard drive so SORRY

NanoBrain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2005 06:46
blanky,

I do not enjoy the attitude you have taken. Remember, that this is the Newcomer's forum, and there will be many questions asked. Once, we were new to this, also.

+NanoBrain+
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2005 00:39
yea

any way moving on.

ok now im back ive been trying to play around wid the ball as it only follows the bats a lil and there are many problems with the maths, if tried chaning the angel it starts at

thanxs

Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2005 01:20
if your not ganna help me can u just say because ill just start a new thread and find some1 else to put up wid me

NanoBrain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2005 04:46
eray,

The last I read, you haven't asked for help on anything specific. What do you need help with?

+NanoBrain+
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2005 03:39
ow sorry yeah lets see

ive been playing around with the angel the ball flys off at at the start but i cant seem to get it to do that every time. ive tried puting it in the main loop, copying it in and out of the main loop all to no reward

Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2005 03:42
and also i cant seem to delet the second player controlls i think its binded to somthing like the "ai" (not that good ether)

b4 u say it i am playin around and trying to do it my self these are only the major problems

thanxs

NanoBrain
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2005 19:52
eray,

This is a bit off topic, but use the [b]Edit Post link when you need to include any extras[i] into you last post. Please snippet or source your code.

+NanoBrain+
Eray
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2005 03:00
ok ok i will

u want code rite ?

rite ?

thanxs again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 23:29:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 23:29:19