Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] I need 2 people for this project : a sound/music guy and a texture/partial programmer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 06:28
Ok I know this has a chance of not being allowed onto the forums ,but it would be nice to try.

This game is called ORBZ and in this game you roll your um... orb around the arena type play area in one of 2 games.

You have the battle mode in which all of the players (1 human, 3 computer A.I.) roll around and ram into each other causing damage.

Last orb rolling wins.

There is also the power capture mode where you race the enemies to the power crystals. First to the designated number wins

So this is a pretty simple game and will probably not take long to make but it would be appreciated if someone out there would like to do sound/music and someone would like to do textures (and maybe help with some programming) because frankly... my textures are horrible. Just look at the screen shots.

Anyone who would want to help does not have any time obligations or anything like that, I would just appreciate a bit of help.

Now i will take a chance that the spam blocker will help me out here and post my e-mail for all those who are interested.

Thank you.

ted_ajax@mindspring.com

I have know idea what sflm stands for

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 08:12
hmm its sounds like it will get blocked and the mod will tell you off and give you a link to tell you the team request rules etc.. I've seen it happen a lot (you could read the latest newsletter, thats got the gist of the rules and a link to a good example of a team request post, which is rush)

Tip: before this thread is attacked, correct me if I am wrong the WIP place is not a good place to put a team request in, try Dark Basic Pro talk (I think that where the rush one is) Also post a few more screenshots so that people know what the game looks like so far

Oh and it sounds interesting, cool, I can see you need the texture artist, I can do textures but I haven't got the time. Good luck with project

http://seppukuarts.dbspot.com
Ronin is back on production yey!!
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 08:25
errrrrrrrr... bad idea

Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 10:35
here is a screenshot of the menu I created

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Antidote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 10:37
Sorry that is the wrong screenshot and for some reason something isn't letting me post the menu screenshot

Ace Of Spades
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 10:44
WOW Dude...put a little more work and effort into it at least before asking for help. Asking at such an early stage gives the impression that you are lazy and want people to make the game for you.

Im only "Apolloed" In Spirit
zenassem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 10:52 Edited at: 14th May 2005 10:56
Cool Idea. (Use stand-in Media for now and get a Demo going.)

But....
Hickory Dickory Dock
A Team request sinks like a rock
If you don't follow the rules
you'll be taken to School
by a Moderator and their LOCK!

~zen

John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2005 11:50 Edited at: 14th May 2005 11:51
That rhyme was incredibly nerdy, but correct

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

Locked.

Click here to join our forums and get updates on game progress sooner!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:16:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:16:24