Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Team Pequest For Multiplayer Help(again)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2005 11:00 Edited at: 16th May 2005 11:01
Hello, this is the 3rd time I have tried to re post this, so, It's kinda Watered down. Here is the 3 things I am trying to get across.
-Hi
-Reposting Request
-Need Multiplayer Help
-Proof in Attachment
-Don't lock this agin, just tell me wat's wrong, and I'll fix it.
-I'm bad at making Jokes
-That was supossed to be a Joke
-I was torn between this or making a joke at Jimmys expense.
-Sorry Jimmy if your offended by that
-JIMMY SMELLS!!!!

Here's the Locked Request(Because I'm too busy to rewrite/reword it all):

Quote: "I have been DEAFEATED! By multiplayer. I can't get my head around it. So, I am requesting a "team"(one person) to beat me until I can code multiplayer(not really). I need somone to basically get the multiplayer working(so that I can study a working one, and learn from it). So here's it all in good formaty stuff.

-Position: Multiplayer Coder

-Duties: Coding multiplayer, and fixing stuff if I try and "add" something to the multiplayer.

-Payment: Name in credits, and Free Game.

Please Don't flame me,
Manticore"

PS. I know I spelt Request rong, as I said 3rd time trying to post

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2005 11:19
Whats wrong:
1) Its not enough for a Team Request, you dont have enough done to show for it.
2) They hate it when you say the payment is being in the credits .
3) You mispelled "Defeated". J/K .
4) I wouldnt call this much of a team request, its more like asking for help. You might as well just make a thread about this asking for help, and people, most likely, will help you through it.
5)
Quote: "-Proof in Attachment
"
Its not so much that you need "proof" that ur game exsists, noones doubting that, its that your game isnt far enough along to be forming a team (which, ive already mentioned, isnt really a team anyways )

So those reasons are probably why your team request was locked. Hope that helps .

Video games…they can take you places unreachable, impossible, unfeasible. They put you in the book...they put you in the movie...they put you in a world, a world that before could only be imagined.
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2005 11:31
I'll e-mail you later.

"Lets migrate like bricks" - Me
Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2005 12:28
Ben: Don't use the forum one, use fleaware@mts.net instead, ok?

@Gil: He told me that I didn't show proof, so here's proof, that's all the moderator had a prob with, and here's proof. And here's my answers to your "comments"

1) I have almost all the non multiplayer stuff coded, I have about 50 different Cothes/Heads/Shoes/Beards made already.

2) I don't think anyone would pay money to get a team. Anyway, I've worked on a team before and all I got was my name in credits, and that's all I needed.

3) As I said 3rd time trying

4) Did that, didn't work, someone showed me a tutorial, but that didn't work.

Hope none of that offended you(because I wasn't trying to). We should all be freinds here, BIG HUG! *Manticore lunges towards Gil with open arms* HUG!!!!

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2005 12:36
I wasnt trying to offend you, just telling you why the MOD's probably locked it . I think he wanted more proof about how much of the game youve done. You say:
Quote: "I have almost all the non multiplayer stuff coded, I have about 50 different Cothes/Heads/Shoes/Beards made already."

Thats awesome, and i dont doubt you, but show some screenies to prove it and show off your work .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Jess T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2005 15:23
We have a rule system set up, I've already linked you to it once, and locked the other thread...

Here it is again;
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

I'm also newb slapping you for continually breaking the rules.

Any complaints, email me.

Make a new team request and you'll be banned.

Do it again and you'll be perma-banned.

You've been warned.

Jess.

Team EOD :: All-Round Nice Guy
dbHelp

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:17:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:17:26