Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Eternal Obsession webpage creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2005 14:27 Edited at: 24th May 2005 14:29
Hello,

I am going to start my own no profit (at least not yet) company..

It's going to be called "Eternal Obsession"

I will make a website and it shall be released sometime in the 7th month (july) probably (if not earlier) because I will be putting a lot of time into it...

The website will probably have forums where you can show off your programs, music, film, and other kinds of media..

It will also have a download of my new invention (if it hasn't already been invented) it's a program I made (I'm not quite finished) that allows you to click on buttons to add HTML tags without even knowing HTML and when you're finished it will automatically save your file as a HTML document and you can upload it to the internet...

I'm making it on DBP so if it turns out good would the mods put a link to my website on this website??

I will try to add on to it every day for the next month or so until it's finished... I will try to make the buttons and interface look fancy and professional and I will try and fix all of the bugs and glitches...

I know this is going to come off pretty hard but I will try and stay on this project until it's finished.

Peace

"If I wasn't so poor... I'd be rich..." Me
Tifu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2005 17:41
Always interesting to see DB being used for things other than games g'luck, sounds interesting

TEH_CODERER
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2005 22:23
Quote: "I know this is going to come off pretty hard but I will try and stay on this project until it's finished."

Nah! Shouldn't be too hard! Good luck with it.

[url]andrewneale2004@yahoo.com[/url]
http://www.elbsoftware.tk
dj blackdragon3710
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2005 02:10
Yup, part of it's has been already made . It's called dreamweaver/WYSIWYG

<<<<<Used to be "djblackdragon" with being registered in January, 2003, no matter what it says on the left<<<<<
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2005 02:40
I think alot of the users here who don't know html or can't make websites would really appriciate a drag and drop website creater. I don't mean like those other ones out there, I mean drag-and-drop where you literly can drag and create windows, borders, buttons, icons, text fields, and the program slices it all for you and exports to html.

It's M-E-G-A-T-O-N. NOT MEGATRON.
DON'T MAKE ME GET THE RABBIT.
vid1987
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2005 03:47 Edited at: 25th May 2005 03:48
Thank you for the positive feedback everybody!!

I've altered the name from "Eternal Obsession" to "Trance Obsession" because unfortunately the name was already taken..

I'm still working on the project and so far i've made it to where you
you can enter the name of the html document and click the image button to input the location of the image and it will transfer the information to the html document and you can click on the text button to enter a series of text that will transfer to the html document in the <p></p> (paragraph) form... it's working pretty good so far and hopefully i won't get bored before i finish it...

Here is a picture of it...

Peace

"If I wasn't so poor... I'd be rich..." Me

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:28:53
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:28:53