Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / game problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2005 21:54
hey all, im making a simple game where you pickup and throw a ball or something along those lines, but my problem is for some reason when you try to thowr the baal diagonall down the the right and left or diagonally up to the left the ball doesnt fire. however when you aim up and right it does. Any ideas? if you dont know what i mean try out the code below and try firing in all 8 directions.
thanks in advance

Formely Blank as a plank
EvMaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2005 23:05
Works fine for me
blank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2005 05:33
hmm thats a bit of a pooper scooper. i wonder why it doesnt work for me then. maybe its a different version of dbpro. this is very annoying, hmmmmmm. any ideas anyone?
thanks

Formely Blank as a plank
blank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2005 00:44
hey, i tried to make exactly the same game in 3d and managed it but i still have the exact same problem, so it must be something to do with darkbasic or something like that. Any ideas anyone, this problem is very annoying and is stopping me being able to continue my game. Thanks

Formely Blank as a plank

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:29:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:29:30