Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey, i just bought DB today and was running though the tutorials when i got to the command GET IMAGE... it told me to LOAD BITMAP "sample.bmp" then it told me
GET IMAGE 1,0,0,320,240
but when i go to run it it says there is a runtime error on line 6 (which is where the get image is) and that the file does not exist...
what am i doing wrong???
BF game programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2005 13:46
do you have the image in the file your programming in? because if you dont it wont work unless you point it to the diectory where it is

james bond rules and star wars
Zaine
Years of Service
User Offline
i dont know where the file is but i tried using a bmp file that i knew where it was and told it to look there and i still get the same error....
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2005 21:35
Type in the code as it was originally, and then save it. Then put the .bmp file into the same folder. Now when you run your program it should be able to find it. If it doesn't, then your problem is somewhere else, and you should post the code you are using.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:25:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:25:22