Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Need Major Help Importing Models! Runtime Error!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Everytime i try to import a .x model, I get a runtime error. Heres what I am doing:
1) converting a model to .x using 3dwin5
2) opening an existing fpe file and altering it in notepad to point to my model, then I rename the fpe file to my model's name.
3) I am not altering the texture. I first tried to import a character, then a ship, using the original texture of a chair and a person. I have read that the texture I choose does not matter.
4) when i try to import the model by click on "add entity" and locating my entity, I can see the entity in the folder in FPS but I get a runtime error 12500 saying that he 3d model cannot be loaded. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
earth prime
Years of Service
User Offline
I have attached the model which I am converting to a .x in 3dwin5 if this helps.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:26:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:26:28