Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

The 20 Line Challenge / 20 line animation app v1.0

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
this is my 20 line animation app, it is not very good. Oh well, i have just realised that you can stack more commands per line so I can expand my program a bit, maybe have saves etc. after all, with no stacking mine is only 20 lines, so there is room for improvement. To make an animation, label all your bitmaps under names that have a number at the end, e.g. bitmap1.bmp, bitmap2.bmp and follow the on screen instructions. You have to start your bitmaps at 1. When you type in the soundtrack, you must type in the directories and everything (C:\......etc.). sorry, 20 lines is quite restricting. I will post an improved version when it is done. Hope you like it.
Phoenix Games
Years of Service
User Offline
oh, by the way, it's dbpro code but i think it should work in dbc also.
Insane Knux
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 17:26
Pretty cool.

Insane Knux
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks in the full version i want to make it so the images can be sprite (with transparency) and have combined images, though i do not know how many lines that will take. for now i'm just trying to get sprite working (i've never tried it before).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:23:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:23:53