Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I need level creation help, I got cartography shop demo and I just don't get it! Help me!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I need level creation help, I got cartography shop demo and I just don't get it! Help me!

It's amazing you're reading this, surprise... you still are.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2005 06:11
which demo? the one that comes with DBP is terrible, but the one u download is exactly the same except for u cant save/export. And i need a more specific question before i can help you please. What dont u get? I promise, its one of the easiest things ull ever use . I learned almost all there is to know about it in 1 week . Just make maps using primitive objects. Wrong board also. Check the CS4 board, and also look at the "Post your screenshots here" sticky. Youll see what it can do . Good luck.

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
ReneGade RG
Years of Service
User Offline
The one you download!

It's amazing you're reading this, surprise... you still are.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2005 06:37
k, i still dont know what you need help on .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:19:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:19:02