Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I should know this by now but i cant find out whats wrong, please help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2005 06:08
Hey all, i should know this by now, but i really havent worked with text since i got DBC, hehe. It wont print "test" after the first level is accessed .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2005 06:17 Edited at: 5th Jun 2005 06:18
lol, i get the reward for "Worst Programming Mistake of the Decade". I mispelled it . Sry, i shouldve looked at it better before i posted here . Heres where the mistake is, just to emphasize my stupidity
Quote: "level1access"

Quote: "level1acess"

in the first one its spelled with two c's. Once again, sry for the useless thread . *Repeatedly hits head on wall*

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2005 07:51
Maybe I be the first one to call you a dambass...

dumbass !

Only joking, happens to the best of us.

ThomasFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Worst is setting a perameter name wrong or fogetting to call a function and wondering why the game wont work

Thomas Smith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:20:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:20:27