Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / I haven't got dsdk, and I can't even do one simple method on Java (meant to be easier than c++) but SDK is too similar to Darkbasic, queries...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't got sdk, and I can't even do one simple method on Java (meant to be easier than c++) but SDK is too similar to Darkbasic. If I know DBPro, which I do, then can I get vc++ and easily get into DSDK...
And if I do, I need ALOT of help. Like I don't know why in some programming languages, you can start an Argument, like you could in Java, many of these complicated object-oriented programming languages make no sense to my non-existant brain!

It's amazing you're reading this, surprise... you still are.
shiny
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2005 03:05
You can completely ignore the object oriented portion of C++ if you choose to. Even the samples that come with the sdk don't use OOP. You might want to take a delve into c or C++ programming before you buy the dark SDK.. http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ if things make sense then you will most likely have no problem using the SDK too. Remember the sample "create a cube" application on the dark SDK page? Well that’s no joke! It really is as simple as that. Naturally though, adapting to any language will take time and effort.

Briere
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2005 10:27
i think http://www.cprogramming.com is the best site for c/c++
ReneGade RG
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks so much! You're great help!

It's amazing you're reading this, surprise... you still are.
SoulMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2005 03:11
I'd recommend on taking a class. It would really help you more in the long run. I'm glad you have chosen to go with C++. Welcome to the Dark Side
SoulMan

This is as backwards as is This

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:22:11