Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / several questions on modeling gamecreation and dark basic learning resources

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2005 15:58
using dbp

Few quick questions please try to answer as throroughly as possible.
I have never programmed before. I bought the book begginers guide to dark basic professional. Well to say the least i was somewhat dissapointed. It did not cover 3d very well. It jums from drawing a sprite to makeing primitives then to crazy carnage chaos. it did not cover 3d designers such as cartography shop or even how to load map. I was wondering i was wondering what book should i buy from this site that would cover 3d modelling lighting texturing animating and all that. I was also wondering what is that absolute best character creater out there. i am not worried about price. I currently own 3ds max 4 and anim8tor. is that enough? Also was wondering if someone could tell me the best map builder. I have c shop. but it does not seem to have to many capabilitys. and what other programs from thegamecreators would you recomend. i would appreciate it if you who arent 100% sure would not answer these questions because disinformation is worse than not knowing at all and has already cost much time. thankyou very much for your time. i greatly appreciate it.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2005 00:31
Quote: " Also was wondering if someone could tell me the best map builder. I have c shop. but it does not seem to have to many capabilitys. and what other programs from thegamecreators would you recomend."

ummm...are you talking about CS4? Its one of the best map makers there is. Click here to see what people have done with it:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=45155&b=13
I could teach you most everything about 3D, just email me (email below) .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:24:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:24:28